[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5 Open Source Requires License Key ?

Tit Couille titcouille.mandriva at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:47:28 CET 2009

I downloaded two days ago the Qt SDK for Linux. Here's how :

  $ wget -c -v --follow-ftp http://download.qtsoftware.com/qtsdk/qt-sdk-
linux-x86-opensource-2009.01.bin

I installed it and used Qt Creator without problems. Today I tried to
build the library statically, but configure insists that I need a license
key :

  $ ./configure

  Please enter your license key:

Any suggestions ?

Here are more details : During the installation, I selected the following
destination path :

  /home/titcouille/Programmation/qtsdk-2009.01

I am trying to run configure from :

  /home/titcouille/Programmation/qtsdk-2009.01/qt

Previously I had Qt 4.4.3 Open Source, which I deleted before installing
the new version.

Kernel 2.6.27.10-desktop-1mnb on a Dual-processor i686