[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5 build failing on Mac OSX

Rush Manbert rush at manbert.com
Thu Mar 12 01:13:35 CET 2009

Thanks for the suggestion. I have now examined all of the Makefiles
and the only occurrences of the -arch parameter that I see are either
"-arch ppc" or "-arch i386" (or the harder to grep forms:
-arch \
ppc \

and

-arch \
i386 \
)

with no occurrences of "-arch -" anywhere.

I'll take a closer look at the WebKit-related Makefiles to see if I
see anything else that looks funny, but this particular issue doesn't
seem to be my problem.

- Rush