[Qt-interest] How to be notified when items are moved around in a QListWidget?

LIM Fung-Chai lim.fung.chai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 04:27:05 CET 2009

Hi,

If I enable dragging and set dragDropMode to InternalMove, I am able to
re-order the items within a QListWidget.  I would like to be notified when
the user has moved the items around.  I have tried connecting to the
QListView's indexesMoved signal, but it doesn't work for QListWidget.  What
signal should I connect to?

TIA.  Regards,
Fung Chai.

--
FWIW: $\lnot \exists x \, {\rm Right} (x) \leftarrow \forall x \, {\rm
Wrong} (x)$ \hfill -- Stephen Stills

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose -- Kris Kristofferson