[Qt-interest] A WebKit question.

LIM Fung-Chai lim.fung.chai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:31:46 CET 2009

On Thu Mar 12 09:03:50 CET 2009, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 12.03.09 11:04:11, LIM Fung-Chai wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I plan to develop a Qt application that will use WebKit to render (x)html
> > documents.  I want to know how I can obtain an XPath expression of the
> > selection.
>
> Qt doesn't expose the Webkit DOM or any other internals, so you simply
> can't at the moment.

I would appreciate any info on when the DOM will be accessible.  In
the meantime, is there any work-around?  I tried to install a
javascript onclick function, but couldn't get it to work because I
don't understand the QWebFrame API.  Any pointer will be much
appreciated.  TIA.

Regards,
Fung Chai.

--
FWIW: $\lnot \exists x \, {\rm Right} (x) \leftarrow \forall x \, {\rm
Wrong} (x)$ \hfill -- Stephen Stills

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose -- Kris Kristofferson