[Qt-interest] can QT and Qtopia can exists in the same system

Rohan McGovern rohan.mcgovern at nokia.com
Mon Mar 16 00:02:18 CET 2009

On Friday 13 March 2009, ext Ravi_Kalepalli wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can I install QT4.5 and Qtopia in the same system?

Yes you can, however Qtopia _using_ Qt 4.5 is not supported.

This means you'll have to have Qtopia 4.4 and Qt 4.4 installed in
one place, and Qt 4.5 installed somewhere else.  You'll have to be
careful to set up your environment so that Qtopia uses the correct
Qt version.

Also, I don't think any guarantees are made about QWS protocol
compatibility between versions, therefore you might have
difficulties running a Qt 4.5 app and a Qt 4.4 app at the same
time.

--
Rohan McGovern
Qt Software, Nokia