[Qt-interest] Fwd: Fwd: QtOpenGL

ami guru dosto.walla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:18:08 CET 2009

How are testing and became sure that OpenGL framework is not there.

I have the same system config  that you have . I am cool with QtOpenGL so
far.

have you tried any of the examples that came along with  the instalation.

Try them first , if they do not work  then you have to install  the OpenGL
driver first.

All the project you create you have to edit the .pro file as follows

QT += opengl

Hope that helps

Regards
Sajjad

PS: Please do not post to my email address , post  to forum instead.