[Qt-interest] How to install Qt Extended

Ravi_Kalepalli Ravi_Kalepalli at Satyam.com
Mon Mar 16 13:29:41 CET 2009

Hi

I have Qt/x11 in my system. I want to run the Whereabouts Mapping Demo from
http://doc.trolltech.com/qtextended4.4/whereabouts-mappingdemo.html

All classes in the example code (Qwhereabouts, QWhereaboutsFactory and QnmeaWhereabouts ) are available in Qt Extended only.

How to install Qt Extended? Whether it's free downloadable?

I have downloaded Qtopia_core_opensource_src_4.35, whether it is Qt Extended (Qtopia) or something else?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi Kalepalli
Telephone: 080-66577808