[Qt-interest] Adjusting brightness, contrast, etc. in QGraphicsView

Oliver Demetz forenbeitraege at oliverdemetz.de
Wed Mar 18 09:54:22 CET 2009

Hi,

I've got a QGraphicsScene populated with several
images and I would like to adjust the brighness,
contrast, saturation, cold/warm, ... of its
QGraphicsView. Is there a possibility how to solve
this task elegantly? With elegantly I mean not
having to iterate over all pixels of all images,
which would be quite time-consuming.

Related question:
Does there exist a similar possibility to acchieve
this goal by configuring a QPainter?

Thank you very much in advance for your great support!

With best regards,
Olli