[Qt-interest] /bin/sh - permission denied

miroslav miroslav at keytos.no
Wed Mar 18 12:44:24 CET 2009

Hi All,

please can you help me with this? I'm running on Ubuntu/Qt Creator 1.0.0
Based on Qt 4.5.0.

Yesterday I was able to execute/run applications from Qt Creator, but
after I have downloaded a new source via SVN. After that I'm getting
always (when I press RUN button) message (in a black console window):

/bin/sh: : Permission denied

Press enter to close this window

When I want to execute the same application from terminal - application
starts.
When I create a completely new application in Qt Creator - application
starts also from QtCreator.

Permission I have double checked (to be sure added 777 for all) - but no
help.

Please what can be the problem?