[Qt-interest] QNetworkProxy NTLM authorization

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Fri Mar 20 08:26:00 CET 2009

Антон Сердюков wrote:
>Of course, I've tried but unsuccesfully. Setting QNetworkProxy:setUser
>in either form user at domain or domain\user does not work. In the
>server's log I can see that the connection is anonimous. How should I
>specify user name?

Authentication is only sent if there's an authentication challenge. If
you're getting through as anonymous, it's probably because the request
that it sent got accepted without challenge.

Please configure your proxy not to allow anonymous connections.

--
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) nokia.com
  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Software