[Qt-interest] QNetworkProxy NTLM authorization

Антон Сердюков uksus70 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:44:37 CET 2009

2009/3/20 Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at trolltech.com>:
> Authentication is only sent if there's an authentication challenge. If
> you're getting through as anonymous, it's probably because the request
> that it sent got accepted without challenge.
>
> Please configure your proxy not to allow anonymous connections.

My proxy server requires authorization, it does not let me get
through. I'm gettings appropriate error
(QAbstractSocket::ProxyAuthenticationRequiredError). Furthermore, my
ISA Server log has contains entry:

Log type: Web Proxy (Forward)
request. Access to the Web Proxy filter is denied.
Rule: Allow HTTP traffic
Source: Internal (10.114.137.143)
Destination: External (10.114.166.135:8080)
Request: ***********:8080
Filter information: Req ID: 124cbc95; Compression: client=No,
server=No, compress rate=0% decompress rate=0%
Protocol: SSL-tunnel
User: anonymous

--
Regards,