[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5 Open Source (Windows) -- is it legal to redistribute the Qt DLLs?

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Fri Mar 20 19:23:39 CET 2009

Hi list,

I just don't want to be on the illegal side, so I thought I might ask before I
do... am I legally entitled to redistribute the Qt DLLs which are required to
run my application in a binary Win32 package?

Of course, the application is open source as well... and the DLLs were built
from Qt 4.5 (Open Source) using VC++ Express 2008.

Thanks for any info on that!

Have fun, René
--
René Reucher
rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
http://www.batcom-it.net/

PL/1, "the fatal disease", belongs more to the problem set than to the
solution set.
		-- E. W. Dijkstra