[Qt-interest] Building QDB2

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at sabgroup.com
Sun Mar 22 07:24:02 CET 2009

Im trying to build the QDB2 sql driver or DB2... In the docs it says you
need to have "IBM DB2 development client library"

However, for the life of me.. I cant find the development client
library.

I don't care if I have to purchase it (its for a client, so based on the
performance I might be able to justify buying it) but I cnat even find a
copy forsale.

If anyone knows where it can be found, or has a QDB2 driver built on the
4.4.3 QT that they wouldn't mind shipping me..

Please let me know.

Scott