[Qt-interest] Qmake generates incorrect makefiles for debug_and_release config option

Sergei Stolyarov sergei.stolyarov at regolit.com
Tue Mar 24 20:18:55 CET 2009

Hi,

when .pro file contains option debug_and_release, qmake generates weird makefiles. Usually it generates files Makefile, Makefile.Debug and Makefile.Release, but in my case it generates Makefile, Makefile.DebugDebug, Makefile.DebugRelease, Makefile.ReleaseDebug, Makefile.ReleaseRelease.  Because of that behaviour I cannot use qtcreator/qt integration for eclipse because command "make release" (or "make debug") doesn't work (but commands like "make release-release" are working just fine).

I'm using Debian linux (testing+sid), qt version 4.4.3, qmake version 2.01a. Most probably the cause of the problem somewhere in the system, because on clean installation problem doesn't exist. I also tried qt 4.5.0 — the same result.

Perhaps someone has already encountered that problem.
--
Best regards
Sergei Stolyarov