[Qt-interest] Windows linker error VS2008

Peter Lee ptle at risingsoftware.com
Thu Mar 26 00:01:48 CET 2009

My problem was solved by the tech support people at Trolltech... the
VS2008 Service Pack was causing the problem - if you have that installed
then you need to recompile Qt.  I don't remember having this problem
with 4.4.3, but it's also possible that I hadn't done release builds for
a loooong time.

I uninstalled VS2008, reinstalled and all ok now.

Peter Lee