[Qt-interest] QListWidget questions

wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com
Wed Mar 25 02:38:38 CET 2009

I set the flow attribute to QListView::LeftToRight but the icons are not laid
out from left to right but from top to bottom.

In the designer I set the attribute to LtR too it works sometimes.  My list
widget is in a StackedWidget. In the designer if the page of on which the
listview is visible is current, then it works.  If not then it does not work

4.4.3 as well as 4.5.0 is affected AFAIK

Also I would like to know if the text below the icons in a
QListWidget/IconMode can wrap

Thx