[Qt-interest] What's New in Qt 4.5 Webcast Now Available

Amy Zinkann azinkann at ics.com
Thu Mar 26 17:04:39 CET 2009

The newest ICSNetwork webcast is now available for download at
www.ics.com/icsnetwork.

This month's topic is What's New in Qt 4.5?

Don't miss your chance to show off your Qt knowledge by entering our
ICSNetwork Challenge Contest. This month's question is:

- What is the name of WebKit's new JavaScript engine?

Submit your answer to icsnetwork at ics.com. Visit
http://www.ics.com/learning/icsnetwork_challenge/ for complete
contest rules and deadlines.

The winner will receive a set of five Qt development books -- and
be entered into our Qt Challenge Hall of Fame!

The ICSNetwork is brought to you by Integrated Computer Solutions, a
Qt Software-preferred consulting and training partner. We also have two
open-enrollment Qt Programming courses scheduled for:

- May 11-15 in Boston, MA
- June 8-12 in Mountain View, CA

For more info, visit http://www.ics.com/training/

We hope you enjoy this month's presentation of the ICSNetwork. If you
have any questions or comments, please visit our forum at www.qtcentre.org