[Qt-interest] pls

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Apr 1 08:44:44 CEST 2010

On Thursday 01 April 2010 00:35:41 Mukesh Gopalakrishnan wrote:
> April fools! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Call me paranoid...

After your first two mails, I really knew it was a joke. But in the past some
strange things have come out from Indian developers...
And then you reacted really crazy(*), which made at least me believe that you
are one of these Indian developers asking to be ignored permanently...

Somehow I am not convinced that you meant this as an April fools joke at first.
From your reaction in the last hours, it could very well be that only after
realizing yourself how stupid you sounded, you where lucky to have sent it on
April, 1.

Rule 1 for next years April fools: Don't use a joke from the year before.
Rule 2: To make it more believable, defend your "idea" to the bone, maybe even
get insulting on people honestly trying to help.

Have a nice day,

Arnold

(*) Yes, I am a troubled man. Gotta worry for a wife and a kid to earn a
living. And worrying about German/European/World politics isn't fun these days
either. But what does that have to do with the mails I write about
programming??? Or are you just trying to insult me?