[Qt-interest] pls

amulya rattan talk2amulya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:03:15 CEST 2010

@Arnold
True dat! I cant blv it either was an april fool's joke..I mean cmon, the
guy is shouting "unsubscribe now!"..and agreed on many indian developers
coming out with strange things...although we all arent that stupid! :)

@Mukesh
So Mukesh, please be a little low key next time, with a question or an
outrageously hilarious april fools(a bad one at that)...and I m sorry Mukesh
but your reactions were insane..
Please dont write "try right away and give an answer ASAP"..its nice of
people to even read your email, let alone answer and help you out..no one
owes you anything. I guess we just had a breach of "forum code of conduct"
here.