[Qt-interest] QAccessible

Kanitz, Annett Annett.Kanitz at dzb.de
Thu Apr 1 09:24:46 CEST 2010

That didn't help either :(
I can run my program now, but JAWS 10.0 doesn't read the text QPlainTextEdit.
I can hear which key I type, but when I switch to that line later JAWS remains silent.
When I use WinCheat now ther's a border around the application and one around the edit field.
Could this be up to my JAWS version or some missing libaries?
I can't imagine, that it's so hard to make an accessible application.

Regards

Annett