[Qt-interest] pls

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Apr 1 10:19:17 CEST 2010

On Thursday 01 April 2010 09:03:15 amulya rattan wrote:
> True dat! I cant blv it either was an april fool's joke..I mean cmon, the
> guy is shouting "unsubscribe now!"..and agreed on many indian developers
> coming out with strange things...although we all arent that stupid! :)

Rest assured that I don't think that _all_ Indian people should go on the
ignore-lists. In fact only one has made it on my ignore list in the past
several years. And he is showing signs of improvement from what I gather
occasionally when reading the ignored threads.

Now lets see how many of my work-mates and students "erased all their data" as
an April Fools joke to raise my heart beat. Off to work...

Have fun,

Arnold