[Qt-interest] Change Svg attribute

Alessandro Portale alessandro.portale at trolltech.com
Thu Apr 1 11:06:26 CEST 2010

On 4/1/2010 10:40 AM, Alain FLORET wrote:
> Someone have already try to change an attribute in an svg file by using
> qt (perhaps QtSvgRenderer) ?
> If somebody have an example , i take it.

Modifying the SVG document is not part of the QtSvg module.
What you can do with QtSvg is retrieving bounding rects of sub-Paths/Groups and render them individually, potentially with different transforms.  That is fine for animations.

In order to tweak SVG attributes, I assume that QtXmlPattens can be used, and the modified data can be passed to QtSvg. But I am not aware of any example, unfortunately.

BR,
Alessandro