[Qt-interest] Change Svg attribute

Guido Seifert Wargand at gmx.de
Thu Apr 1 11:07:40 CEST 2010

No example, but I did it. What does _NOT_ work, is loading the svg file into a QDomDocument, somehow it gets corrupted this way.
(http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-7178)
Too bad, this would allow to use all the Qt xml magic on an svg file.

What you can do is a simple search and replace of your attributes.
Not very efficient or elegant, but for many cases good enough. When you create
your svg file, make sure your attributes have names. Makes it much more easy to identify the attribute you want to change.

Regards,
Guido

--
NEU: GMX DSL für 19,99 EUR/mtl. und ohne Mindest-Laufzeit!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02