[Qt-interest] How to Reach All The Points of a QPainterPath

hakiim the dream hakiim35 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:35:10 CEST 2010

   Thanks a lot for your interest and help. However, I have already considered elementCount(), elementAt(),  pointAtPercent() methods and class Element, they seem useless to my problem. Let me give a sample use of my topic:I want to get all the control points of a QPainterPath. In c#, there is a PathPoints() method handling this issue so I look for such a method. For example, I would like to get the four corner points of a rectangle type QPainterPath.If I consider your suggestion to use element, I think I can only have the elements of the path ( lineTo, moveTo,.. ), then how I can get points of them?Best Regards...