[Qt-interest] Running the application

Gordon Schumacher whiplash at pobox.com
Fri Apr 2 17:21:55 CEST 2010

On 4/2/2010 7:24 AM, Yuvraj <yuvraj.ragupathi at indieontech.com> wrote:
> yes, i have taken. Now my issue with

If you've still only got 4MB, it suggests that you haven't...

Another thing I hadn't mentioned before was that you should look at
using qconfig, to disable features of Qt and thus reduce its size.

> QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory
> /usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/lib/fonts
>
> I am trying on this.

This would suggest that you didn't install any fonts for Qt to use.  If
you already have fonts on the machine, this could be a symlink to that
directory - otherwise, create that directory and put a font or two in it!