[Qt-interest] Running the application

Yuvraj yuvraj.ragupathi at indieontech.com
Mon Apr 5 06:54:08 CEST 2010

Gordon Schumacher wrote:
> On 4/2/2010 7:24 AM, Yuvraj <yuvraj.ragupathi at indieontech.com> wrote:
>
>> yes, i have taken. Now my issue with
>>

> If you've still only got 4MB, it suggests that you haven't...
>
> Another thing I hadn't mentioned before was that you should look at
> using qconfig, to disable features of Qt and thus reduce its size.
>

>> QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory
>> /usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/lib/fonts
>>
>> I am trying on this.
>>

> This would suggest that you didn't install any fonts for Qt to use.  If
> you already have fonts on the machine, this could be a symlink to that
> directory - otherwise, create that directory and put a font or two in it!

i am having files at below path

/usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/lib/fonts is existed and it contains  some files. see below screen.

Then i am mounting my opt directory of host in my board using

mount -o nolock 193.168.1.2:/opt /mnt/

then  i am running ./mnt/Icons -qws ( my executable at /opt  and my installation path is /home/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2)

Thanks

Yuvraj