[Qt-interest] Configure Qt without DirectShow and SVG

Roland Hieber rohieb at rohieb.name
Mon Apr 5 20:14:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to configure a static Qt build for Windows Mobile 5, so I want to
have as few features as possible. With my current command line, Configure
tells me:

> Configuration:
>     minimal-config
>     small-config
>     medium-config
>     large-config
>     full-config
>     release
>     cross_compile
> Qt Configuration:
>     release
>     zlib
>     gif
>     no-tiff
>     png
>     no-mng
>     directshow
>     ipv6
>     native-gestures
>     xmlpatterns
>     s60
>     svg
>     minimal-config
>     small-config
>     medium-config
>     large-config
>     full-config

I was already successful disabling xmlpatterns, native-gestures and s60 by
adding -no-native-gestures -no-xmlpatterns -no-s60, but this procedure does
not seem to work for directshow and svg. As configure -help does not say
anything about those options, I'd like to know whether (and how) the SVG and
DirectShow features can be disabled.

Regards,
Roland Hieber