[Qt-interest] Qt Creator Dies , Please Help !

Jorge Abrines curruscataphractus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:59:35 CEST 2010

Hi Aaron,

I think QtCreator is messing up with Qt version (one you've built and the other
from the system). Have you tried to lauch QtCreator from command line overriding
  PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and QT_PLUGIN_PATH?
e.g. assuming qt it's on /opt/qt4.6.2,
export PATH=/opt/qt4.6.2/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/qt4.6.2/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Think this is optional,
export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/opt/qt4.6.2/plugins

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Jorge.