[Qt-interest] QTableWidget Selection Problem

Qrikg macos_user at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 08:40:50 CEST 2010

The TableWidget SelectionMode is set to "QAbstractItemView::ExtendedSelection" and selectionBehavior is set to "QAbstractItemView::SelectRows"
This connect as connect(sampleTable, SIGNAL(customContextMenuRequested(const QPoint &)), this, SLOT(onRightButtonClicked(const QPoint &)));       and its ContextMenuPolicy also set to "Qt::CustomContextMenu".
Our problem is ,when we try to select rows,and then right click the right mouse button outside the cells and inside the tablewidget , then it deselect the rows.
But we right click inside cells,The selection keeps as it is.Is there any method to keep the selection ,when we right click outside the cells?