[Qt-interest] Qt for the iPad?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 22:46:21 CEST 2010

That is ingenious!

And you are right, Mobility definitely has that ability. I am wondering how QtMobility would interface with the device HW. If everything is made accessible via Java, then there would need to be a Qt/Java bridge... This is beyond my knowledge at this time. Anyone have an idea how that hardware interacts with the java apps?