[Qt-interest] Implementing mouse/keyboard events in lighthouse

Kustaa Nyholm Kustaa.Nyholm at planmeca.com
Tue Apr 13 13:35:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

like I explained in an other post I've successfully implemented
a platform plugin that implements a background frame buffer ie
QWindowSurface accesible from Java.

Next I need to pass mouse and keyboard events to the Qt application
ie I need something like the the mouse drivers in the Qt/Embeded
but I'm not sure how to approach this. I looked at the devdays
window system example that basically should provide the answer
but I did not quite get it...

http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2010/02/10/a-lighthouse-with-windows/

So what is the general approach to this in lighthouse?

br Kusti