[Qt-interest] Make QTool window behave as normal window?

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Wed Apr 14 19:18:02 CEST 2010

Is there a way to make a window created with the QTool window hint behave like a normal window? That is, it should remain visible when in the background, and it should layer and get focus like a normal window rather than floating and never getting focus. I found a tip in the documentation about not disappearing when in the background, but I haven't been able to find anything yet to make the focus properties behave as normal. Thanks.

p.s. I asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago, but never got a resolution, so I thought I'd try reversing the question and seeing if that rang any bells for anyone. My apologies if it feels like I'm being pushy, but I'd really like to get this working, and I'm not having much luck :) Thanks again!
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician II
Era Alaska
5245 Airport Industrial Rd