[Qt-interest] what is QML all about?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 01:16:16 CEST 2010

Indeed. There are plenty of non-Mobile areas where Qt needs work. XML update?  Fixing (Not obsoleting QDom) SOAP? I'd also like to see the QtSolutions moved into Qt. And I was very dissapointed to hear that 4.7 only had QML and Multimedia enhancements. Completely a phone release... But I'd rather have these than not have them.

But there are plenty of non-Mobile uses for QML: that MS Surface stuff, games, Your own sexy UI. It is a fact hat we've moving away from square boxes into a more tactile, intuitive phase of computing. So they had to be added some time.