[Qt-interest] Qt and SDL (sound only) on OS X

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Thu Apr 15 23:05:03 CEST 2010

Is there a way to make Qt play nice with SDL (or vice versa, or both) on
Mac OS X?  SDL on OS X needs an SDLMain.m included in the application,
which does weird stuff with Cocoa and results in the application bar
being unusable.

Any pointers?

PS:
If you wonder why I need SDL for sound, it's because I couldn't get
Phonon to work reliably across Linux, Windows and OS X (especially on OS
X where the QuickTime backend is crashing every 10 seconds, but it's a
mess on Windows too; it pretty much only works on Linux.)