[Qt-interest] Is Qt the best choice for cross-platform desktop GUI applications? Mac OS X (Cocoa, Aqua)? KDE, GNOME, Windows 7

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Fri Apr 16 06:07:35 CEST 2010

Today I took the time and uninstalled the 32-bit Carbon version of Qt,
and then replaced it with the 64-bit Cocoa one.  All font problems went
away just like that.  I didn't know that there's this big of a
difference.  Since Carbon will be deprecated in the next Qt version, I
guess this isn't worth reporting.

All I can say is that if you're using Carbon Qt, it's worth replacing it
with the Cocoa version.  I wish someone had told me sooner :P