[Qt-interest] QTableView and QTreeView item background

Andrei Sebastian Cimpean andreiamenta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:45:36 CEST 2010

Hello everybody.

I am playing around with a QTableView and QTreeView, each using a
QFileSystemModel as model. Working with views is a bit different than what
appears to be a straight road with QTableWidget, at least when it comes to
coloring the background of just some items displayed.
I looked around, especially QCentre for help in achieving my goal, but for my
shame I don't quite understand all the information.
Basically I want to change the background of some files and folders(=items in
the views), when they are displayed. My problem is the actual background
coloring.

Also I am curious if it is possible to add a widget or picture inside a view
item?

Thank you