[Qt-interest] qtFrame to have focus always

Krishnaprasad Jagadish renderman47 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:52:05 CEST 2010

Hello,
I have a MainWindow within which i have a QtFrame. I am using the handle of
this frame to pass onto my app to initialize a DirectX window. Everything
works fine until I click on the main window. The area where my frame is
would show up the background image until I click on the frame. I guess this
is happening since the frame is losing the focus. Is there a way to lock the
frame so that it will always be showing my app within the QtWindow ?

Thanks,
Krishna