[Qt-interest] QAxServer.lib(qaxserver.obj) : Liking problem

arjun me_arjun2008 at rediffmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:01:09 CEST 2010

Hi All,
I building application using VS2008 and qt 4.6.0.
I am working on application which is previously build using VS2005 and QT 4.3.0;
I am able to build and run new application on QT 4.6.0.
When i am trying to build some application using new version it is giving following error.

/LTCG to the link command line to improve linker performance
1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
1>QAxServer.lib(qaxserver.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class QAxFactory * __cdecl qax_instantiate(void)" (?qax_instantiate@@YAPAVQAxFactory@@XZ)

can anyone help me for to resolved this.