[Qt-interest] Center default directory on QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory

Arnaud AUBRY arnaud.aubry at oktal.fr
Tue Apr 20 08:21:04 CEST 2010

Hello,

Using QT 4.5.1, I've got a problem on a simple static method of
QFileDialog :

QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory(this,"test","c:\\tmp\\");

On windows XP, that's OK, the default item "c:\tmp" is visible when the windows popup.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1227/98122816.th.gif

On Windows 7, the default item is "hidden", we need to scroll to see it.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6521/seven.th.gif

Has anyone else seen this or has this been fixed in a future release already?  I didn't see anything on the task tracker.

Thanks
Arnaud