[Qt-interest] redistribute QT application for Windows

Malyushytsky, Alex alex at wai.com
Wed Apr 21 22:15:23 CEST 2010

I think Denis is mistaken.
You can’t break license agreement by redistributing RELEASE C runtime dlls.

According to the best of my knowledge you don’t have to (or even might be not allowed)
to provide redistributable package.

You distribute ONLY dlls your application require from the redistributable package (specific for compiler you are using).
For example:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8kche8ah%28v=VS.90%29.aspx

Regards,
   Alex