[Qt-interest] redistribute QT application for Windows

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 22:35:24 CEST 2010

Here is a part of "redist.txt" from Visual Studio 2008:

------------------------
Subject to the license terms for the software, you may redistribute the .EXE files (unmodified) listed below.
These files can be run as prerequisites during installation.

vcredist_x86.exe

vcredist_x64.exe

vcredist_IA64.exe

Subject to the license terms for the software, you may redistribute MSM files listed below unmodified as a part of your installation package:

Microsoft_VC90_ATL_x86.msm

policy_9_0_Microsoft_VC90_ATL_x86.msm

... (other .msm files)

You can use and re-distribute these packages. The only thing you're no allowed to do is modifying them.

--
Constantin Makshin