[Qt-interest] CE-GCC and QT

Marek Bronowicki marek at cyberdeus.pl
Thu Jul 1 17:25:59 CEST 2010

Hello

Is there somebody who recompiled successfully qt with ce-gcc? I know
that it is not officialy supported, but I found
http://qt.gitorious.org/+qt-developers/qt/ce-gcc.
There is a mkspecs for windows CE and everything looks like prepared,
but this driving me nuts. I googled over a week to find some solution,
and if it is possible to recompile it without any errors then I tried
almost every normal and extra-ordinary weird solutions, but didn't found
the right one.
If someone who has these working libs, and could send me a zip pack with
all compiler and lib files no matter linux or windows (i have both) I
will be thankful.
I know that simplier solution is MSVC but instead of throwing away about
$1400 just for fun I better buy something for my children :-)

Best Regards,
Marek Bronowicki