[Qt-interest] QT windows visual studio 2008 version

Kari Laine klaine8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 17:35:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

thank you for info. Now I undestand the problem.

I was able to build Qt with my version of VS 2008.
It took about 8 hours with my old machine.

But now the machine in question is infested with worms or likes....
I had anti-virus installed.... I can not understand why I don't simply throw
this Windows side of things out...well I know one reason...Windows is
so widely used that one must support it also even though being a Linux
nut - like me.

Well scanning of the machine has been going on 4 days until now
and it probably still takes 1-2 more days. After that the machine probably
wont't book because anti-virus renamed some infected system files....
Well a reason to update to Windows 7.....

I just hate it ...
Best Regards
Kari