[Qt-interest] QT windows visual studio 2008 version

Scott Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Mon Jul 5 09:28:09 CEST 2010

Since he was agreeing to what I put forth, Ill clarify...

I meant, all 4.5.* should support the same tool chain at a minimum...  4.6.X
can remove what 4.5 supported, and add to it...

But a guarentee that if I start a project at 4.5.1 and the tool chain will
be supported throughout my project as long as I don't change Qt major.minor
versions, Im happy.