[Qt-interest] Qt 4.6.3 and Mingw compiler strange behaviour

Davide davide83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:07:40 CEST 2010

Hi all.
I'm using Qt sdk Win opensource 2010.04.
I'm observing a strange behaviour of the compiler and I don't understand the
cause.

When I modify a header file in my Qt project the g++ compiler doesn't
recompile all the files that include it. If I want to correctly build the
program I must clean the whole project each time (and this is very
annoying).

This seems to be a problem of the makefile that is generated by the qmake.
I tried with different computers and different Qt versions but I got the
same results.

Did someone notice the same behavior? Is there a solution?

Thanks
  Davide