[Qt-interest] Qt 4.6.3 and Mingw compiler strange behaviour

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Wed Jul 7 14:07:18 CEST 2010

Davide:

> I'm observing a strange behaviour of the compiler and I don't understand the cause.

  First, just an observation: As I think you realize, this problem
  has nothing to do with the compiler per se; your problem seems
  to be that your makefile isn't correctly aware of all of the
  dependencies in your project. And qmake, of course, creates
  makefiles that are driven by the data in your .pro/.pri "project" files.

  So, when was the last time you ran "qmake -project" (or manually
  edited your .pro/.pri files)? Was it before you added the problematic
  header file to your project?

                         Atlant