[Qt-interest] Qt Memory Leak

OSProg osprog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 23:13:13 CEST 2010

> On Thursday 08 July 2010 17:09:45 Daniel Tripp wrote:
>> I'm unable to use valgrind due to this being developed on an embedded
>> system (Blackfin w/ uCLinux and no MMU). Is this a fragmentation issue?
>
> Can you reproduce the issue on your host development box? If yes, then run
> valgrind on that.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sean
I was able to reproduce it on Windows machine, even with the slot function
empty. When clicking on the button the memory usage gets increased (looking
at the task manager).
On the Vista machine the memory usage stays the same, but on XP Pro - it
gets increased.
Both using Qt4.7b1, and QtCreator 1.3.38 MinGW4.4