[Qt-interest] Program Options for QT?

Malyushytsky, Alex alex at wai.com
Fri Jul 9 04:02:09 CEST 2010

As for me the following is qualified as a simple command line parsing:
QStringList QCoreApplication::arguments ()

Composing is not provided, but can be simply implemented using map or hash after arguments are parsed.

Also a plenty of boost modules do not require anything to be built, so you can just include headers.

I am not saying that more would not be better, but I can live without it.

Regards,
        Alex