[Qt-interest] transparent mainwindow and non transparent widget

Pritam Ghanghas pritam_ghanghas at infosys.com
Fri Jul 9 07:49:54 CEST 2010

By default most of the widgets are transparent. I mean their
autoFillBackground property is false except for QMainWindows (native
widgets I guess). if you want them non transparent you can set it to
true with setAutoFillBackground().

For making QMainWindow, I have always used
setStyleSheet("background: transparent");

--
Thanks,
Pritam