[Qt-interest] remove signature from mailing list posts

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 15:20:34 CEST 2010

IMHO, you should try to configure your email client (if that's possible, of course). Different people/companies may use different ways of adding their signatures (any number of dashes, underscores, dots, etc.) and I think there's no reliable way to distinguish signatures from intentionally emphasized parts like code samples.

By the way, I didn't remove your signature, my email client did that when I hit the "reply" button. So it depends on software you use. ;)